Saudi Oger Limited believes in the importance of follow-up procedures. That is why the Facilities Management Division was created to handle, numerous projects in Saudi Arabia and abroad. The diversity of these projects covers airports, hospitals, schools, government complexes, public utilities and industrial facilities.
The Division activities cover the day-to-day management of client facilities to the highest professional standards, utilizing the most efficient and cost-efficient methods. Saudi Oger's Maintenance Division has the capability to manage facilities of any size and complexity with the highest standards in the industry.
Our mission is to provide best value for total Facilities Management Integrated service to our clients by establishing and implementing an efficient and cost effective plan to prolong the life of assets and facilities with an aim to achieve and optimum quality/cost ratio.
Our strategy is to get a Facilities Management team involved at the design and construction stages to provide their input from Facilities Management perspective, to prepare for a seamless transition to the operation stage, and to ensure smooth and efficient operation and maintenance of the facilities. This is very beneficial in order to avoid any unnecessary costly changes during or after construction.
Facilities Management Division line of services covers all technical and non-technical activities within the operation & maintenance domain.
- Utilites plants
- Electronics & telecommunications
- Lifts, Escalators, conveyors and security systems
- Fit out
- Janitorial & House keeping
- Horticulture & sanitation
- Facilities safety & Security
- Waste Collection & Disposal
- Mail & Courier
- Printing & Copying
- Office Services
- Energy management
- Waste management
- Safety management
- Space management
- Event management
- Contract Management
- Cost Optimization
- Fleet management
- Health & environmental management
- 24/7 Help Desk
Saudi Oger's Facilities Management Division have an impressive list of satisfied customers, with line of activities that covers every aspect of our operation, and here is a partial list of our projects:
- Operation & Maintenance for Al Shoura Council in Riyadh.
- Maintenance of Government Guest & Conference Hotels in Taif, Jeddah, Riyadh & Mecca.
- Operation & Maintenance of King Abdul Aziz International Conference Center in Riyadh.
- Previously - The Operation and Maintenance and Custodial Services of King Khalid International Airport (KKIA) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Presidency of Civil Aviation (PCA) Projects. This contract involves the operation and maintenance of various airport facilities such as airfields, passenger terminals, Royal terminal, administration buildings, infrastructures and residential area's villas and apartments.
- Operation & Maintenance for King Abdullah University for Science and Technology