|Saudi Oger Training Institute empowers capable and responsible students in the pursuit of academic excellence. With an emphasis on collaborative learning, flexible and innovative programs and a safe and supportive environment.
All programs emphasize the development of generic thinking skills, the understanding of management theory and the integration of theory and practice.
Goals and Objectives
- Provide academic programs that reflect institutional uniqueness and market as well as student preparation.
- Provide organizational, physical and informational infrastructure that support the academic enterprise.
- Provide a supportive and culturally rich environment that encourages student participation in academic and extracurricular activities.
- Assess periodically all academic and non academic programs and services.
- Increase an institutional effectiveness through interdisciplinary initiatives.
- To work as reflective practitioners.
- To respect differences of culture.
- To act with integrity.
- To assist students selecting best suitable specialty.
- To mentor students during and after graduation.
- To guide students to increasing responsibility and develop leadership skills.
- Provide safety and well being environment for all faculty and students.
- Create and maintain client satisfaction with excellent learning, training and employment relationship growth.